Are you an individual that occupies a space of any kind? If your answer to this question is "yes," then you are 100% qualified to host me at a house party.
Here are answers to the 5 W's (and 1 H):
- Who? Anyone who likes my music
- What? Awesomeness
- When? Whenever you want it! If you book far enough in advance, I could base a whole tour of your region around your house party! Or, choose a date that coincides with a tour date in your area.
- Where? You name it. Suggested locations include campus houses, fraternities, sororities (meow), living rooms, backyards, bonfires, churches, schools...you get the picture. Pretty much anywhere!
- Why? Why not. This is a great way for me to reach new audiences/markets, as well as connect with fans on a more personal basis!
- How (much $)? Great question. Every situation is different. Contact me and we can talk details.
My passion is writing and playing music. Traveling around with my acoustic guitar, meeting interesting people, and making new friends is what I love doing, so I would love to come and share my music with you. Whether you are a college student looking to throw a 75-keg blowout or an individual looking for a nice relaxing night of music and stories drinking nothing stronger than a cup of hot tea, I'm game.
If this in any way, shape, or form sounds like something you are interested in, shoot me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This could be an incredible adventure for both of us.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
*I got this idea for a "House Party" tab from Minnesota-based singer/songwriter Matt Moberg. If you haven't heard of him, definitely go check him out!